Address: 1733 Lions Gate Lane, North Vancouver
Let’s Talk Shop
- Parents of teenagers
- In collaboration with the City of North Vancouver, Let’s Talk Shop is a facilitated dialogue between teenagers and the parents of other teenagers who they don’t know
- The teenagers share with the adults issues that they are going through, that they don’t feel comfortable speaking to their own parents about
- Parents share their perspective, advice, and support, while also gaining an understanding of what their own teenagers might be going through
- The conversations are facilitated by youth workers who are typically between the ages of the teenagers and the parents
- Held annually; subscribe to the Capilano Community Services newsletter to receive an update about when the next session will take place!
Registration: Contact Capilano Community Services by email, phone, or drop-in
Capilano Community Services has recently moved to a new location where they are aiming to implement several intergenerational programs. Subscribe to their newsletter to stay up to date!